This temple is on the road to Kamalapur. It is 320 ft. long and 200 ft. broad. It is a formidable temple protected by a fort. It was built by Krishnadevraya in 1523 in memory of his Triumph in the war against Gajapatiraya. This idol of Balakrishna was brought from Udayagiri Now the idol is in the museum of Madras. The fangamantapa is both beautiful and spacious. On many pillars the life story of Krishnadevaraya has been carved in the form of pictures. The carvings are exquisite. There are many small temples in the premises. The building to the east could have been a kitchen.